Dr. Jane Bruce Guignard Health Care Neighborhood in Greenway at Still Hopes is a resident-centered skilled nursing community that provides personalized services for those requiring higher levels of care.
Our compassionate team of professionals is trained to identify the specific needs of residents and to develop a plan to ensure their highest quality of living through support, daily activities, and companionship. These services and amenities are unparalleled in Columbia, West Columbia, Lexington, Irmo, Cayce, and the broader Midlands region.
As a distinctive part of our Household Model, Jane Bruce offers private skilled nursing suites with several floor plan options in each of our three unique neighborhoods. With 16 comfortable suites in each neighborhood named for local rivers here in the Columbia, South Carolina area, you can rest assured your loved one will receive excellent care to meet their needs.
Services & Amenities
- Board-certified geriatrician and nurse practitioner
- Emergency call system with 24-hour support
- Personalized care and medication administration
- Therapeutic activities focusing on physical, psychological, cognitive and spiritual wellness provided by compassionate and certified professionals
- Spacious private rooms for meeting with family and visitors
- Social activities to help residents develop a bond
- Three daily meals with made-to-order menu items
- Access to other community dining venue for special occasions
- Gourmet coffee shop
- Health and wellness studio
- Onsite therapy and rehabilitation services
- Courtesy transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Beauty and barber suites offering mani/pedi care and spa services
A day in the life at Jane Bruce Guinard Skilled Nursing
Jane Bruce is part of a greater senior living community that focuses on quality of life every day with support, activities, and companionship. Here is just a sample of activities we offer:
- Exercise - cornhole, hand massages, exercise classes
- Creativity - sing-alongs, group discussions, art
- Spiritual - chaplain visits and communion
- Social - story exchanges, card games, bingo, trivia
When is the right time for skilled nursing?
The needs of our aging loved ones can be especially complex when complicated by chronic health conditions. Look for these signs when a more supportive approach can help.
- Complex health needs
- Requires ongoing medical or nursing care
- Care is life-quality focused rather than restorative
- When the available care isn’t enough to improve quality of life
- Caregiving negatively impacts spouse’s or family’s quality of life